Monday

In The Air

I love laughter. I love the sound of individual laughs, from the soft chuckles to the "belly" laughs. I love images that make me laugh or grin from ear to ear.

Photographers are very honored by trusting clients. It is a privilege that I do not take lightly. Being allowed a peek into private moments between families, a bride and a groom, a newborn, an expectant mother and dad, a child's world is fascinating. Intoxicating images revealing authentic moments in life and relationships, laughter, giggles, tears, tenderness, draw me back to the camera repeatedly.

Here are some fun-filled shots at the wedding of Anna and Chris, who have been best friends since pre-kindergarden. It wasn't until 2 years ago that they realized they were meant to be together for life.

There were very few serious shots that day as the joy was palpable. Laughter rang out over the lake as the guests joined in the celebration when true best friends became man and wife. The bride, Anna Joy, lived up to her name as she radiantly committed to sharing her life with her best friend, her soulmate, Chris.




No comments: